80shorror.net does not host any content on its servers or network. Content is presented in iframe tags. Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not 80shorror.net.
We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner, as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner.
80shorror.net is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright. Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from 80shorror.net they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
We aim to act on a DMCA request within 48 hours of receiving notification; however, usually your request will be actioned immediately.
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URLs in that request. Once a link is removed we will blacklist that URL so that it may never again be posted to 80shorror.net.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), 80shorror.net will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the 80shorror.net designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to 80shorror.net by providing 80shorror.net's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit 80shorror.net to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit 80shorror.net to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to 80shorror.net's designated agent using the following form: